VMS TIMBER | LATVIA
HANDCRAFTED & ECO-FRIENDLY THERMOWOOD COTTAGES
Holiday cottage, studio, home sauna, guest house, playhouse or weekend retreat. The rustic exterior and the lovingly handcrafted wooden interior make VMS cottages the perfect getaway in the middle of nature.
All VMS cottages are built from 45mm Thermo-Wood, which has extraordinary properties regarding durability, dimensional stability and insulation capacity. It is also an environmentally friendly alternative to impregnated wood. If you would like to use your cottage all-year-round, even during cold winters, it can also be installed with eco-friendly wood-fibre insulation and heating systems of your choice!
As a standard, VMS cottages are built on a platform and can be easily loaded on a truck for transport. If you like to tow your cottage behind a car, there is also the option to put it on a special trailer.
VMS cottage offers 5 standard models:
- Empty Cottage (windows, doors and electrical wiring already included)
- Lisa (2 bedroom cottage with bathroom, sleeps up to 6 people)
- Sofia (1 bedroom cottage with kitchen and bathroom, sleeps 2-4 people)
- Antonia (1 bedroom cottage with kitchen, bathroom and extra bunk beds, sleeps up to 4 people)
- Helena (1 bedroom with sauna room, ideal for a romantic getaway or hospitality unit, sleeps 2 people)
BENEFITS OF USING THERMO-WOOD
- Resistant: Thermo-Wood is resistant to fungi and rot. It is also resilient to changes in temperature and humidity and has a longer life span.
- Form-stable: Due to the low moisture content, the stability form is increased by 50%. This leads to fewer cracks and improved insulation properties.
- Sustainable: Thermo-Wood is manufactured in a natural process by treating it with heat and steam: a non-toxic alternative to pressure-impregnated wood.
DELIVERY & MOUNTING
VMS cottages are transported by truck fully assembled and ready to move in, directly to the location of your choice. If you don’t choose the add-on option of a trailer, it will be delivered on a platform of glulam beams. Unloading needs to be organized beforehand and can happen by forklift or mobile crane.
The only ground preparation you have to make is a simple foundation of concrete blocks, on which your cottage can be placed. Water and electricity are easily connected to the out- and inlets located in the electrical box on the outside of your cottage.
Projects by VMS TIMBER | LATVIA:
Projects coming soon
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a direct enquiry, simply fill out the form below.